Friday 5 August 2016

He purred!!!

I may have mentioned it before but my life is completely ruled by the furry man in my life. Jeremy is 3/4 ragdoll and we won't talk about the other 1/4. Ragdolls are vocal - a trait which he has inherited - and affectionate - a trait which he definitely has not. Don't get me wrong, he sits on my lap, grooms the back of my hair and, on cold nights, pushes his way under the duvet to get warm. But all of that is on his terms. He doesn't like to be touched uninvited and under no circumstances must anyone ever try to pick him up.

Now this morning I woke up early and found him on the bottom of my bed. I reached down to say "Good morning" and stroked him and... HE PURRED!!!.

I know there is a lot wrong with the world, but today I'm walking around with a smile on my face and feeling as though I've won the lottery and all because my furry boy purred.


ps. it could have something to do with the mouse tail I found when I went downstairs.

1 comment:

  1. That cat is extraordinary ! Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete